Lots of Little Known Facts coming out tonight as Sarah Palin knocks one out of the park. First some stuff I found, and then the best of the web.
- Sarah Palin was to walk out to the singing of Angels, but convention organizers thought it might come off as showing off.
- Sarah Palin’s suit is made from 100% dead liberal skin.
- Sarah Palin prepped for this speech with a ritual sacrifice of Susan Estrich.
- Sarah Palin has actually travelled backwards in time from after the roll call to accept the nomination retroactively.
- Sarah Palin doesn’t actually have an accent, it’s distortion from her telepathic broadcast directly into your brain.
- In 2003, the US considered deploying Sarah Palin to Iraq as a 1-woman commando squad, but wanted to make it a fair fight.
- As head of Alaska’s Nat’l Guard, Sarah Palin taught troops in a training exercise to scare a grenade into not exploding.
- Sarah Palin drives herself to work everyday – in an M1A1 tank
- Sarah Palin believes in change, too. She takes it from your pockets after striking you dead.
- Sarah Palin wears three quarter length sleeves to keep from getting blood on her clothes when she kills liberals.
And some of my other favorites…
- @kurtluidhardt – Glasses sales up 150 percent since Sarah palin became nominee.
- @kevinbinversie – The diamonds in Sarah Palin’s earrings were crushed with her very hands.
- Also @kevinbinversie – Sarah Palin’s use of the word “Haberdashery” will bring it back in style.
@apophistoledo – Sarah Palin can roll a natural 20 on a d6 (gamers, you know it!)
- @seanhackbarth – Sarah Palin loves opening up a can of whoop-ass.
- @AndTheRest – It’s not over until Sarah Palin says it’s over.
- @lagomorph13 – wants to be President but is too kind to cut in front of John McCain, so now we get her for 16 yrs!