With John McCain’s pick of Sarah Palin as the VP candidate, it’s important that we get to know a bit more about her. Her are some little known facts about our next Vice President.
- Sarah Palin used to wrestle kodiak bears in Alaskan bare knuckles fight clubs.
- Sarah Palin once bagged a caribou by staring it down until it died.
- Sarah Palin turned down a job as skipper of a Deadliest Catch boat because it wasn’t challenging enough
- Sarah Palin fishes salmon by convincing them it’s in their interest to jump into the boat.
- Sarah Palin once guided Santa’s sleigh through an Alaskan blizzard with the light from her smile.
We’re still doing research, and will let you know what else we find.